We’ve pulled together an amazing team of professionals with impeccable track records to help us develop and build this community.
We are the experts when it comes to our community; they are the experts when it comes to building cohousing!
- Our Home, Inclusive Community Collaborative, a Portland nonprofit wose mission is to support, promote and develop inclusive and diverse communities
- Urban Development + Partners, a Portland development firm with extensive experience in multi-family construction and cohousing development.
- Proud Ground, the largest Community Land Trust in the Pacific Northwest
- Mahlum Architects, committed to creating healthy and enduring communities to support the lives of future generations. We seek work that serves the whole rather than the individual as we believe in the power of design to connect us to each other and to the earth.
- Covision Consulting, provides comprehensive marketing and membership consulting services tailored to the needs of individual cohousing groups.
- I & E Construction, a full-service general contractor, performing new construction and restoration work throughout the Northwest. We specialize in multifamily, mixed-use and hospitality buildings.
- Froelich Engineers provides creative and cost-effective civil and structural engineering services to architects, owners, and builders across the United States
- Kuni Foundation, whose mission is twofold: to support medical research, especially for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, and to support and enhance the lives of adults with developmental disabilities.
- Craft3, a regional nonprofit CDFI that makes loans to strengthen the economic, ecological and family resilience in Oregon and Washington.
- OCF, Whose mission is to improve the lives of all Oregonians through the power of philanthropy. As a statewide community foundation, we work alongside donors, stewarding their priorities into strategic giving to support diverse communities across Oregon, creating lasting, transformative change.
- Community Vision, a local nonprofit working to support families and individuals experiencing disability.
- Metro. Metro works with communities, businesses and residents in the Portland metropolitan area to chart a wise course for the future while protecting the things we love about this place