How to become a Cathedral Park Cohousing community member
1. Learn About Us
- Join us for our next Zoom Information Session.
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Get to know a little bit about our members by visiting our Meet the Community page.
- Connect with Kelli and/or attend one of our Learn About events to get more details
- If you are new to cohousing and want to learn more about cohousing in general, visit our helpful links
2. Become an Explorer
- Get to know us by becoming an Explorer for a limited time
- Gain access to our community info pages, social events, workshops, and trainings with a $100 Explorer Fee
- Join us in an orientation meeting to learn in-depth project details including budget and timeline, our membership process, and financial structure
- Observe our business meetings and witness the community in action as we form the agreements on how we will live and work together
- Discover ways you can share your gifts and skills as we all create the Cathedral Park Cohousing community
- Get to know us and have a lot of fun with your future neighbors. Join us at our community in-person and Zoom happy hours and other social gatherings
3. Become a Member and reserve your home
Want to learn more? Contact us today!