Friends and family creating joyful and inclusive community connections.
- Growing together as a community and as individuals
- Inclusion and diversity
- Creating an authentic sense of belonging
- Making decisions cooperatively
- Sharing resources
- Respecting and embracing differences
- Giving and receiving
- Respecting privacy while creating easy ways of connecting
- Learning from each other
- Enjoying each others’ company
- Connecting with our surrounding neighborhood, city, and region
Words that light us up!
- Playful, fun, humor, happiness, wellbeing, zeal, and peace
- Belonging, curiosity, patience, compassion, tenderness, and generosity
- Safety, security, inclusion, and diversity
- Teamwork, contribution, collaboration, usefulness, and humility
- Relationship, connection, friendships, and family
Our Nonprofit Sponsor
Our Home, ICC is an Oregon nonprofit with a mission to ‘promote, support and develop inclusive and diverse communities’ and believes that inclusive and diverse communities are stronger communities. “How do we thrive together?” is a question that needs to be addressed by every society.